ArcelorMittal Mines and Infrastructure Canada are actively involved in the communities where they operate.
We create targeted partnerships that make a real difference in people’s lives and demonstrate our commitment to being an engaged and responsible corporate citizen.
Many of our employees contribute to the quality of life in the region by sitting on various boards of directors or by volunteering with social, educational, sports, charitable, cultural, ecological and economic organizations. Together, they are a force that contributes to the vitality and development of the North Shore.
Discover some of the organizations and establishments we support year after year on the North Shore.
- Port-Cartier Graffiti Café-Theater
- Cancer Fermont
- Port-Cartier Volunteer Center
- L’Abri educational center
- Fermont Lagopèdes snowmobile club
- Fermont Traceurs cross-country ski club
- Great North Mountain Bike Club
- Port-Cartier social and curling club
- Nishk food counter
- Port-Cartier “From One Tree to Another” Parade
- School of Discoveries
- Dominique Savio School
- Élyme des Sables
- Leisure Rive-Baie
- Family house
- Versatile Horizon White
- Radio CFMF 103.1 in Fermont
- Radio O 99.1 in Sept-Îles
- Taïga Carnival of Fermont